Thursday, March 03, 2005

BAD NEWS

Well the good news is that THE SEER psychic mystery series is selling well.

But the bad news is that it's doing better than my STRANGE ENCOUNTERS series...so yesterday my editor asked me to stop writing STRANGE and work only on THE SEER.

So I won't be able to write GHOST BRIDGE, which really disappoints me. It would have been a wonderful story. Sigh.

Instead I guess I'm going to start a new THE SEER book. Fortunately I have some ideas, involving Sabine moving back in with her parents and being haunted (literally) by an old tragedy. My working title at the moment is SWORD PLAY. That should give the artist a chance to come up with a really amazing silver sword cover.

Check back here soon for a BIG announcement about a writing contest for kids with a first prize of $100.....

No comments: